Disclosure: My friend obtained the book for free and then allowed me to access it from her account. Neither of us would have paid a dime in Monopoly money to read that book, but let’s return to the real subject, which is Sacred Womanhood.
Ladies, I’ve written about protecting our merchandise and being aware of how we market it. For all intents and purposes, this blog expands on the same idea, which is that we as women have power, that when applied in a self-aware manner, gives us an extraordinary advantage in attracting and selecting quality mates. Now, because I am a woman, naturally I write about topics that are of concern to us, but the reality is that this topic is also of interest to men – they wanna know what we know, and they wanna know how to be more attractive to us, how to win us, and most importantly, how to KEEP us!
Therefore, though the title of this blog is “The Power of Sacred Womanhood” it is really about “Sacred Coupling.” Dating is like creating a piece of fine art: it requires discipline, attention to detail and timing, patience, and a willingness to start over again and again.
Outside of the parameters of Sacred Coupling, which can be defined as intellectual and spiritual admiration for the other, when a man and a woman find themselves in the throes of a purely superficial, self-centered, egotistical, or narcissistic form of attraction, or if their desires for a mate are motivated by a sense of being “starved,” the way the drama between them plays out usually goes something like this:
For the Woman:
- The man comes on strong, he’s in pursuit and he makes it known. He’s texting every day, he’s asking for dates, there are compliments, and he’s showering her with attention.
- The woman likes being pursued, maybe she hasn’t found someone she likes in a long time, or maybe she’s just craving some attention. He’s good looking, drives a nice car, and has a good job. Bingo! Who cares if he’s never had a long term relationship? Who cares if he’s been divorced twice before age 40? She likes him, he gives her “butterflies” and she’s now addicted to his attention, she can’t get enough of it, so she allows him to give it to her without limit.
- Sensing that she has let her guard down, the man ups his game, and comes on even stronger; more texting, more attention, more masculine intensity.
- The woman gives in, trusts that the intensity will last, and sleeps with him.
- The sexual chemistry was “amazing” she insists! And she secretly wonders if they’re soul mates; she’s never felt this way before! Her body responded to his intensity equally – this must be destined! She’s sure of it.
- Then, the intensity fizzles for him and she wonders why? She notices that he is no longer texting, no longer pursuing, and now she’s panicking. She calls a psychic. Hell, she might call a number of psychics, to the tune of $10 a minute trying to calm her nerves and assuage her fear of rejection.
- She is now in pursuit. She’s chasing him, and her chances for a long term commitment are next to none.
- She’s bewildered, but since rejection hurts, she’s still wondering if one day they’ll marry and she’ll have his babies?
- To her, he’s the one that got away. For him, she’s the one that he got.
For the Man:
- The woman comes across as closed and cold, but hey, he thinks to himself, she’s got a nice pair of breasts and pretty lips and hips. Who cares if she’s mean-spirited ball of ice, or worse! An emotional train wreck! He’s gonna save her! He’s gonna win her over! He’s the man! Grrrrr!!!
- He puts on his charms: He gives her attention. She’s still closed. Heck! She won’t even return your messages and responds to you only when she feels like it.
- He’s not too proud to beg, and that’s what he starts doing. Here come the gifts. If she’s broke, he pays her rent. If she needs new clothes, he buys them. If her grandma needs new dentures, he’s there with his checkbook.
- He has to have those breasts! He has to have those lips! He has to have those hips! He’ll go broke trying to buy them! And she lets him do just that. The sight of her gives him the tingly feeling inside! He’s convinced he’s in love and she’s “the one!”
- One day, she’s horny and she has sex with him. He’s convinced the Kundalini gods have blessed him. He’s convinced that she’s the missing peach to pear. She’s it!
- After the sexual encounter, she still does not open up. She is non-committal, or worse, she tells him that she’s getting the schlong from other guys.
- He calls psychics, wondering if she’ll ever give in.
- He’s in pursuit of a shadow that keeps evading him.
- He’s bewildered. His manhood and ego are deeply bruised, but since rejection hurts, he wonders if one day they’ll marry and she’ll have his babies?
- To him, she’s the one that got away. To her, he’s the one she got.
Contrary to the book I mentioned in the opening, a woman’s power is not between her legs. It’s in her character, it’s in the way she loves and accepts herself, and expresses her virtue. Sacred womanhood is about the confidence that comes from a deep place of self-worth; it’s about knowing how to respond to the reality of human psychology, which is that people want what they cannot easily get, and that the harder things are to get, the more we want them. Women who operate from the knowledge and power of sacred womanhood have standards and litmus tests that every man must pass. The sacred woman is the chooser and the chosen, not the chaser.
The sacred woman does not operate from a place of emotional, spiritual or sexual starvation. If single, she does not carry or perceive herself as a woman without a man. Most importantly, she doesn’t perceive herself as a woman without a God, culture, or family; she understands that she is intimately connected to the Creator, because her reflection reminds her that she is one of its finest pieces of Creation. A sacred woman doesn’t lead with her sexuality, and she insists that she is properly courted by her suitors. She understands the power of her sensuality, and she flaunts it because it’s mysterious, not because it’s easily accessible or on discount.
Lastly, a sacred woman is not an “independent woman.” She is an “inter-dependent woman.” She knows that life is about give and take, and her confidence allows her to recognize her vulnerabilities – because she knows – Sacred Women are naturally attracted to Divine Men.
What is the “Divine Man?” He is the mirrored image of the Sacred Woman.
When a Diving Man and Sacred Woman meet, there is a deep and almost instant intellectual and spiritual admiration for one another. Since we are limited by language, in contemporary terms, this would be considered “love at first sight.” It would also be considered similar to the concept of “twin flame” or “soul mate.” There may be limited physical attraction, but the attraction of the intellect and spirit make physical attraction tertiary and unimportant. The minds and spirits begin to “dance” with one another, and the fulfillment of that dance is so satisfying to the soul that physicality is a mere speck in the vast scope and breadth of their connection.
A Sacred Couple will no doubt share a telepathic connection, which allows them to access each other’s thoughts and to comingle them in a harmonizing sensation of transcendence, joy and sheer delight.
Ladies, not all men are capable of expressing Divine qualities necessary for respecting your Sacred Womanhood. Your lesson is going to be to decipher who those types are and walk away quickly when they reveal their character. A sure fire indication that a man is not Divine is that he is either: Needy, clingy, inattentive, self-absorbed, or otherwise a liar, a user, a cheater, or an abuser. If you have found yourself in love with one of these types, it means you have work to do, and that work is about recovering your sacredness and protecting it forever, and against all odds. Remember what Sister Maya Angelou said: “When someone shows you who they are. Believe them.”
Gentlemen, not all women are capable of expressing the qualities necessary for handling Divine Manhood. Your lesson is to become conscious of your Divine Manhood and cleanse your spirit of the impediments that cause you to either become attached to emotionally unavailable women, or needy and clingy women, or women who otherwise exhibit behaviors that reveal broken self-esteem. You are only heroes for yourselves, and you cannot save a woman, you can only complement her.
All that has been written here has been in the spirit of love, harmony and order.
Brightest blessings to all – your sister,