We’ve all had times of preoccupation with self-doubt, haven’t we?
Usually these preoccupying thoughts plague our minds and cause us to obsess about a personal encounter, or relationship.
You know what I mean.
It’s that nagging feeling of worry where the inner monologue goes something like this: “Did I say the wrong thing?” “Have I destroyed this relationship?” “It’s my fault.” “I’m messed up.”
I’m here to squelch that inner monologue, dismantle those questions, and say: No. It isn’t your fault, and you’re not messed up, but you’re having these experiences with rejection because you’ve just told yourself that you’re unlovable.
Now listen carefully:
Self-blame is the ego’s way of looking for control. The ego dislikes the feeling of helplessness, and so it wants you to blame yourself so that you can trick your mind into thinking that you can fix others or situations.
The ego likes control, and the essence of control is fear in disguise.
You can’t fix anyone, except yourself. If you are preoccupied by rejection, it means that you have karmic work to do in this life with self-acceptance.
Aha! Self-acceptance and karma;
Hence, we get to the purpose of this piece, which is about fixing the Self so that the mind doesn’t obsess about the desire for others’ love and acceptance.
Karma has been written about many times, and I’m not here to debate it. The way I think of Karma is those unmet desires that bring us into human existence over and over again.
Karma is the soul’s urging to heal and grow.
Therefore, all human experiences are designed around healing and growth.
And those experiences are designed by you, and your soul. Got it?
No victim mentality, OK? You, as your soul, designed your earthly experiences for the purposes of growth and healing.
If you want love from another,and are driven by that need, you have karmic work to do on self-acceptance. The following are tips to lead you in that direction.
Tips for Healing Karma:
- Don’t strive for others’ acceptance. Work on self-acceptance; all that striving does is to undermine your self-esteem and cause you to doubt yourself more.
- You are your Magic Number, which is The Number One! You are here to recognize your Oneness and to own it. No one else can bestow it upon you!
- Yes, perceived rejection can hurt, but that’s all it is: Perceived!
- Rejection is a blessing in disguise to help you accept yourself for once and for all!
- If people show you that they can’t accept your attachment to them, they are not worthy of it. Move on!
- You are not here to suffer. You’re here to grow and to transform. Embrace your unique process, don’t compare yourself to others, and celebrate your victories over pain and trauma!
- Become what you want to attract! If you want to attract a decent partner or friends, work on becoming the mirror image of what you desire.
We attempt to shirk our karma, but we can’t.
Self love is perhaps the most difficult of karmic lessons that human beings can undertake, but if we recognize that it begins with self, we can undo the shackles of self-doubt that keep us in unwanted patterns of pain for once and for all.
Submitted with Love,
For consultations about life and love, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.